• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submarine/ RAF jumper

London Cabbie

Smithy & Southoftheborder and anyone else who recommend Outdoor Knitwear. Bloody amazing Submariner jumper. So good I bought a Norwegian Submariner jumper with the discount they gave... and that’s EVEN better really really good. Thankyou for the advice, can’t bleeding decide what to wear now...?

B-Man2

Smithy & Southoftheborder and anyone else who recommend Outdoor Knitwear. Bloody amazing Submariner jumper. So good I bought a Norwegian Submariner jumper with the discount they gave... and that’s EVEN better really really good. Thankyou for the advice, can’t bleeding decide what to wear now...?
Where did you find the Norwegian Sub jumper?
Any chance of some photos
Thanks

Smithy

Pleased you're happy with it Cabbie! I love my one and if I ever need another submariner it'll be an Outdoor Knitwear again. I've got one of their RAF woolly-pullies and their "Das Boot" jumper as well. Every single one is just top notch.

Wear and enjoy it mate!

Griffon_301

Bought a TH oatmeal rollneck one size larger than I usually wear during sale in an outlet and I am pretty happy with it too...looks a lot like those worn during the time and for the 40 Euros I paid I cannot complain :D

Last edited:

Griffon_301

You cannot go wrong with Buzz Rickson, Freewheelers and Iron Heart for starters...

Other than that, just have a look at Clutch Cafe...you Londoners are spoilt with lots of good vintage shops...