• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stunning patches by Miroslav on FB...

Micawber

Time to step back, take a breath and move on.

I don't have a horse in this race so am merely an observer. Online wars, subterfuge and what appears to be the creation of alter egos to promote this and knock that is childish ...and all over what, reproduction patches lol. This not aimed at anyone in particular, but it is nice to see that the so called "Dutchman" appears to have found the exit.

Miro

And I literally just had to block Sean Collins on FB Messenger. Sending me shit I am not even reading. He must think I am eager to learn about his motivations for his sub par online behaviour? Pfft.

Before sometime he also sent me message to messinger and same moment blocked me, so I couldnt replay!

Now I blocked him, Mark Nelson too! They can speak to each other as long as they want.....

Cocker

Mark Nelson is trying the same with me right now, I must say I'm having a good laugh over it. Too bad Sean Collins had to send his minions do the dirty work for him!

Last edited:

ausreenactor

And Mark has moved to Suit Up to sledge VLJ out of frustration. The more I read his posts the more I laugh. Done with the lot of them now.

Miro

Mark Nelson is trying the same with me right now, I must say I'm having a good laugh over it. Too bad Sean Collins had to send his minions do the dirty work for him!

I said, I tryed to think Mark is ok...we had good comunication before, but obviosly I was wrong. Mark was his sailent player in this dirty game, all the time.

Cocker

It's too bad how such great artists can be shitty persons. There is more than enough room for everybody in this passion, but as you said, Sean is so greedy that he doesn't tolerate concurrence. He's going along fine with people producting patches and so on, so long as they do not sell more than he does, or at least enough for him to perceive it as a menace. It's really a pity, Sean is one of the best, if not the best, when it comes to layered leather patches and blood chits.

Oh hell, as we say in French: "Ca m'en touche une sans faire bouger l'autre".

Miro

One of the latest things EXPERT said, when he didnt know what to replay......

Disney patches that i paint....something like this: because I painting Disney patches, we are all going to to be punished, something like that,....BECAUSE OF ME!

CREDIT GOES TO MIRO !!

I wonder...is there any artisit, patch maker, or jacket painter, who doesnt use Disney caracters sometimes??

Each time I paint new Disney patch, I found on net, I wrote its originsal Disney design.

This thing he said also confirm to me that something is wrong with him or he is drunk when starting attack on me.

Miro

You could use the same argument he used with the AVG patch: It's not a copy of a Disney artwork as it's slightly changed from it! :D

I told him that and no answwer on that as usuall :) .....I realy think something is wrong with him...or he must be drunk.

When he get bored, both of them...then lets litlle F..CK Miro from Serbia!

Micawber

Just rise above it mate. Using one online place to comment on occurrences and grievances on another, separate, online place is rarely beneficial. Let the main player / stirrer, including any alter egos [fake accounts] and their minions get on with it. Hit the block / ignore button and just rise above it.

ausreenactor

One of the latest..

82614405_10218353147492697_3934276706986098688_n.jpg