• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stuart

Vcruiser

Just arrived today. New Aero 'Stuart' FQHH.

IMG_0736.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
.... and I thought the Bootlegger was this year's new jacket. :?

I've only ever seen the Stuart in goatskin, your black horsehide version looks great. Isn't it easy dealing with the one maker? .... no surprises, straight out of the box for a perfect fit.

wheat1479

Comparing it to the Highwayman and the 30s halfbelt,which in fit does it come closes to?Nice looking and great style.

Vcruiser

wheat1479 said:
Comparing it to the Highwayman and the 30s halfbelt,which in fit does it come closes to?Nice looking and great style.

It is based on the HalfBelt design with some '30s HB features.

Van

Vcruiser

Falcon_52 said:
That's a nice looking jacket. Did you request any alterations to the stock pattern?

Noel

Thank You..!
Yes..it is a size 40. Normally a size 40 has approx 25" sleeves with around 25" body length.
This jacket has 26 1/4" sleeves with 26 1/2" body length.
Van

riskyB

Lovely jacket. I love the wine alpaca. How warm is the alpaca? Does it hold you thru the winter. Also what is the lining in the sleeves?

Vcruiser

hacker said:
You look younger....you dying your hair or something?

BTW.....cool jacket dude :cool:

No dye. Do you think I should? What color? Platinum?
Well..I got me one of those tight belly maids for awhile to enhance my second childhood...but she kept trying to lick my Stuart. Had to unload her..Hacker :shock:

Thanks

Vcruiser

riskyB said:
Lovely jacket. I love the wine alpaca. How warm is the alpaca? Does it hold you thru the winter. Also what is the lining in the sleeves?

Hi riskyB
Well...the Aplaca is the warmest lining that Aero offers..as far as I know. It is warm..but nothing like shearling. I wear it much of the winter. Maybe slip on a vest or sweater if it gets bitter cold..or more than likely my B-6 instead of HH. The sleeve lining is heavy cotton drill. Colder temps here can get down to around 0 degrees...or a little less sometimes.

Thanks
Van