• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stretching your jacket up a size

ES335

Hi all, quite late to the party. With all respect to others here I totally agree with Greg Gale about just wearing the living 'ef out of your jacket under all conditions, including downpoors. I've had my very first A-2 (HH) for over twenty years, it's been around the world. And back when before Covid and a subsequent pro-level intake of India Pale Ale I was a solid 40. My next few purchases were ELC in 44 and Goodwear goat in 46 both bought comparitively recently. Recently, I tried the A-2 again and found the fit was surprisingly quite correct and comfortable. Comfortable enough to invest in a total re-cuff and re-line. Great fitting arms, chest and length...

ausreenactor

Hi all, quite late to the party. With all respect to others here I totally agree with Greg Gale about just wearing the living 'ef out of your jacket under all conditions, including downpoors. I've had my very first A-2 (HH) for over twenty years, it's been around the world. And back when before Covid and a subsequent pro-level intake of India Pale Ale I was a solid 40. My next few purchases were ELC in 44 and Goodwear goat in 46 both bought comparitively recently. Recently, I tried the A-2 again and found the fit was surprisingly quite correct and comfortable. Comfortable enough to invest in a total re-cuff and re-line. Great fitting arms, chest and length...
Who did you get to do the work?