• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen original A-2 jacket

Cocker

A friend had her original A-2 jacket (as well as her bag with personnal belongings) stolen at the Warbird Beer stand at La Ferté-Alais airshow. If you see the pictured jacket anywhere ( airshow, ebay, forum, fb, whatever...), please contact In Memories Sportswear on Facebook or myself ASAP.

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_165448_967.jpg
    IMG_20190609_165448_967.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_20190609_170738_335.jpg
    IMG_20190609_170738_335.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_20190609_170738_339.jpg
    IMG_20190609_170738_339.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_20190609_170738_338.jpg
    IMG_20190609_170738_338.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_20190609_170738_334.jpg
    IMG_20190609_170738_334.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_20190609_170738_330.jpg
    IMG_20190609_170738_330.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_20190609_170738_325.jpg
    IMG_20190609_170738_325.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 409

Edward

that sucks. why can't people leave other people's possessions alone? lowlife scum!

Rory Schultz

Grrrrr I Can't tolerate thieves! They will try a newspaper first, then a air show or military show before ebay. Jesh, a sweet looking jacket of archival history! There was one time late in the night that I couldn't sleep and drifted into my living room. I was sitting in the dark when I saw a shadow cross my back yard sliding patio door. I went and retrieved my Koto Katana and had it all nicely drawn and ready to use. As the guy picked the lock and the door slid very very slowly open he leaned his head in threw the curtains. I was in the corner by the door and had it in Kesi Giri position when he saw a glint of light reflecting off the blade......he turned and ran and I chased him out onto my porch. He looked back and saw that blade coming to take his head and you never heard such a loud bitch scream in your life as he leaped over the fence in one single move! ( I guess all his jumping at the hoop paid off ) I dropped and laughed my butt off!

taikonaut

Grrrrr I Can't tolerate thieves! They will try a newspaper first, then a air show or military show before ebay. Jesh, a sweet looking jacket of archival history! There was one time late in the night that I couldn't sleep and drifted into my living room. I was sitting in the dark when I saw a shadow cross my back yard sliding patio door. I went and retrieved my Koto Katana and had it all nicely drawn and ready to use. As the guy picked the lock and the door slid very very slowly open he leaned his head in threw the curtains. I was in the corner by the door and had it in Kesi Giri position when he saw a glint of light reflecting off the blade......he turned and ran and I chased him out onto my porch. He looked back and saw that blade coming to take his head and you never heard such a loud bitch scream in your life as he leaped over the fence in one single move! ( I guess all his jumping at the hoop paid off ) I dropped and laughed my butt off!

What Koto Katana was it?

Silver Surfer

hot damn! good news and such a rarity. mistaken identity? protective custody? guilty conscience? dont matter, as the goods are back where they belong.

Cocker

From what she heard from the organisation, the jacket and the bag are back, but not the money in the bag. Seen she had a stand selling her product at the airshow (I'll review one later on, by the way), it was quite a good amount of money...

Smithy

There really are some first rate bastards in the world aren't there?

Cédric, good to hear that the jacket and bag are back (or nearly) with their rightful owner which is the main thing. But that's terrible that some prick has pinched her earnings from the show.

Silver Surfer

many, many, many years ago, i had a back pack [with my wallet, cash, ccs, licensce, etc] and beat up fip flops stolen from me while i was surfing on kauai. the gear was stashed super well-not, but some scum bag found it. the bag with the id and ccs was found and given to the local pd, sans cash and flip flops. i get it about the cash, but the flip flops? the mut that stole the a-2 jacket and bag who returned it sans cash, probably just didnt want an "old beat up jacket" that didnt fit....not like beat up size med-large flip flops that will fit anyone who isnt a midget, orang, or a big moke. so, is the glass half empty, or half full?

Rory Schultz

What Koto Katana was it?
Koto in Japanese means "Old" Katana is " Sword " I used to have a nice collection of Japanese swords. Several Daisho along with armor etc. I am a first Don in Kenjutsu….well used to be, I haven't done it in years. Most of my stuff burned when my studio caught fire in 1996. The ones that survived I had to sell.

ausreenactor

Hangin' is too good for them!

Still trying to locate my Australian Red Ensign that I had flown with the A-10s here. Seems like someone who appreciates a combat flag being flown liked OTHER PEOPLE's flags too. Not happy. Spent $100 on the 107th swag and will be reminded of when my two tour flag went 'walkabout'.