Stevenson Overall Co. AN-J-3

Discussion in 'eBay / Auction Talk' started by asiamiles, Feb 20, 2018.

1. asiamiles

asiamiles Active Member

If these measurements on this Yahoo! Auctions listing are accurate this is closer to a 38 than a 36 and so should fit...though Rakuten's measurements for the 38 might suggest otherwise, making a purchase something of a risk. Black rather than brown (personally I think this looks better than their brown version of the jacket on the Rakuten site), and horsehide rather than goatskin, so not 100% accurate perhaps, but definitely a jacket with some appeal...at least to me.

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/double-soul/item/10053709/

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f254043068

[​IMG]

2. Skip

Skip Well-Known Member

Not a bad look, although my choice would be for the collar with a bit more swoop in its style. I have a horsehide AN-J-3 and love it. reckon it would look cool

Miles likes this.
  3. asiamiles

asiamiles Active Member

What maker?

The big risk is if it is too small it might be difficult to resell as not that much demand for Size 36 outside of Japan.

4. Skip

Skip Well-Known Member

It's a BK, and I had it completed in their victory horse when it was around and more affordable. Beautiful jacket

I see what you mean. I'm a size 40 and have an original m422a for sale for 6 months, hardly any interest. The main size these days are 44-46.

I noticed Aero have 2 AN-J-3 on their sale page, size 42 but the fit is more a 40 from the measurements

Miles likes this.
  5. Miles

Miles Active Member

*drools* I wanna be in this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. asiamiles

asiamiles Active Member

Yeah, if it were a 38 I'd be very tempted, though would prefer goatskin...I think black goatskin looks great, though you don't see it too often

Miles likes this.