• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve27752 is he gone form the forum

B-Man2

Shame ... Hope everything’s ok with him. Hate to lose people, regardless of their opinions .

Smithy

He'd seemed to be pretty pissed off of late, telling people to "fuck off" in one thread and then he got wound up when that new member Oriana wrote something in Italian and told her to post in English. I had him on about it as I thought it was a bit off and he got very stroppy.

We can all get a bit short especially if there's other things going on with us so maybe he's cooling off a bit.

stanier

Hope not....................who's going to inforce door policy?

Before the Road to FB...:p:D:oops:

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

Is the forum imploding????:oops::(

No, it will endure Carl. However, for me at least, it is much more ebb than flow right now. Some newbies i’m not keen on and a lot of repetition over short timeframes are my deterrents. I’ll be back more at some point but my leatherworking is what is floating my boat right now.
Let’s be honest, those of us who are friends are in contact outside this place anyways ;) .
Dave

Southoftheborder

He'd seemed to be pretty pissed off of late, telling people to "fuck off" in one thread and then he got wound up when that new member Oriana wrote something in Italian and told her to post in English. I had him on about it as I thought it was a bit off and he got very stroppy.

We can all get a bit short especially if there's other things going on with us so maybe he's cooling off a bit.

He hasn't been here since. I rather miss the wide manic eyes demanding new posters stand in front of the class and tell everyone about themselves.

ausreenactor

From what I have read it has headed this direction for awhile.

Generally confined to a few posts. Human nature. Some don't like hearing the truth or being confronted that their behavior here or elsewhere may attract criticism. And if the criticism comes from a number of people the response is usually more passionate or emotive.

Officer Dibley

I think even Steve knows Old Man Steptoe will never get in. No matter what the Guardian probably says, no-one reads it but the Oirish :)