• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sterkowski Harley hat

busdrivermike

Ordered this sterkowski Harley hat love their quality

tjoenn

I have a thing for 50s style motorcycle, delivery driver hats but
As you can see from the link Dino provided they have a good
Selection, they also will do custom work
This is my second hat from them and so far the quality for dollar
Has been outstanding shipping to Canada from Poland has also
Been fast and safe
View attachment 29249
View attachment 29250
View attachment 29251
I have those two as well, plus three other. Like you said, very good quality and also good customer service. I even got a Christmas present from them.

Falcon_52

Really nice, Mike! I have one of Sterkowski's "Brando" caps and I love it. Excellent quality - I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for this style of cap.

Noel

EdwardBaker

Why haven't you bought the hat, which isn't needed to be cut right away? I mean, there are a lot of good hats, which are already made for wearing. Frankly speaking, I'm not a hat guy and only wear one in winter to keep warm and then picked the hat from https://www.dapperfam.com/collections/dobbs-hats before a summer trip to an island. As a pale as paper ginger I would have burned to death from top of the noggin to the shoulders. Instead, I was fine in that region and the rest of my body burnt for crisping. So what I probably really need is one of these big enough to get my whole body under. This sure worked swell though. Nice and lightweight and texture I wanted to keep touching like a yummy tortilla. The stretchy adjustable elastic band was easy to tighten when the wind was high and kept it snug and far from blowing away. Now that I am back in the city I don't feel I need it but I catch myself wanting to wear it. If I go out in the sun for an extended time again I will surely grab this hat.

Members online

Latest posts