• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stencilling

Thomas Koehle

Due to the lack of proper jacket-material which Needs to be personalized i decided to get for some personalized shoes / sneaker / juggs (or however they are called in Youngster-slang)

bought a pair of Overall White converse for cheap (i mean reaaaaalllllyyyy cheap) - pulled out one of my old stencils i used to mark my Tools and motorbike Equipment and started

"Like a virgin" ... - i usually rarely wear converse - the sole is that flat after some time wearing 'em my back hurts like hell (you don't get any younger ...)
y3sEyc0.jpg

1st "run" which i did according to Ties advice: less paint on the brush and better do 2 or 3 layers than all paint at once
BA2Pecp.jpg

final "layer" - still ugly in that fully White but after some time wearing 'em they will fade and get dirtied anyway
Mb8axcB.jpg

and finally "in use" on the way to give 'em a more "worn look" :) - totally high from the top-Speed of my 50cc VESPA scooter (50 km/h) - now i understand those jetpilots when they talk about "Speed-rush" ...

HMMMMM - maybe i'd Need lacs in a diferent Color????
PcNr4Up.jpg

ties70

Due to the lack of proper jacket-material which Needs to be personalized i decided to get for some personalized shoes / sneaker / juggs (or however they are called in Youngster-slang)

bought a pair of Overall White converse for cheap (i mean reaaaaalllllyyyy cheap) - pulled out one of my old stencils i used to mark my Tools and motorbike Equipment and started

"Like a virgin" ... - i usually rarely wear converse - the sole is that flat after some time wearing 'em my back hurts like hell (you don't get any younger ...)
y3sEyc0.jpg

1st "run" which i did according to Ties advice: less paint on the brush and better do 2 or 3 layers than all paint at once
BA2Pecp.jpg

final "layer" - still ugly in that fully White but after some time wearing 'em they will fade and get dirtied anyway
Mb8axcB.jpg

and finally "in use" on the way to give 'em a more "worn look" :) - totally high from the top-Speed of my 50cc VESPA scooter (50 km/h) - now i understand those jetpilots when they talk about "Speed-rush" ...

PcNr4Up.jpg

Nice ride!

...and yes, the speed is amazing....I wear a full faced helmet, otherwise the fleas and bugs would pierce right through my brain...

Flightengineer

y3sEyc0.jpg

BA2Pecp.jpg

Mb8axcB.jpg

PcNr4Up.jpg

Really cool job Thomas.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy