• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Sportswear A-2 size 44

Centaurus3200

This was my FATHER'S jacket, and I have been trying to get it back please..does ANYONE know who has it please? Sincerely, Tres Willets aka Chet Willets III
Here's the guy's profile page. You probably already tried to contact him?

I think you're gonna have to be upfront and say "I just want to know if you still have the jacket. I'm obviously willing to pay a fair price as I want to pass it on to my children.

If you do not want to sell, that is your right, but please respond regardless."

He may be thinking you might try and guilt him into giving it to you. Though that might be a lovely gesture, it's not fair to expect him to do so.

Rory Schultz

Don't feel so badly, I lost all of my fathers stuff except a few items what was at my place. He was a Marine in WW2, KOREA and Vietnam, he had tons of stuff from the PTO from Iwo Jima and others while in Japan. photos, camos medals you name it....he saved it. Someone found out about all his stuff at a storage unit and broke in and stole it all. The same happened with my Uncle who lived next door to us. He was in the 3rd wave on Utah beach and fought all the way to Germany. We found out later his drug addict son broke in a stole all his stuff he brought back. We think he stole my dads too, to sell for his addiction. One of the coolest things he brought back was some SS stuff, one was a special dagger that was bone handle not wood. He said his group came upon a German tank that had been blown to shit and he saw the dagger hanging from a ammo can with just a burned hand still clinching the can. It was one of those fluke as hell story and they all got the creeps by the burned body parts all over. I remember the dagger plain as day it was some special presentation dagger to the tank commander. I do not remember the name because the gold etched into the blade had melted to a blurr.