• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Squadron baseball cap

bebel

Hi all
I love this type of caps since my first days ... :D
Do not hesitate to show yours if you have.
Franck

bebel

The last one I acquired recently, one from the 331st Figther Interceptor Squadron when they were flying on F-86 Sabre.
Franck

deand

dmar836 said:
Any of those Japanese-made bomber caps?
Dave

The red 13th Bomb Squadron cap is an eight panel cap, a reproduction of which would be lovely, by a qualified tailer, (ahem! :D) I believe a lot of those eight panel caps were made by a Japanese company, Kurimoto sports wear. The skull emblem is white cloth sections sewn over black. Incredibly detailed work!

dean

Peter Graham

Dean is keeping it quiet but he does some mean caps. Here's one of his.

b15d002.jpg

deand

I knew there was something about that oxygen mask clip tab that looked un-MA-1ish. Too fat and too far to the left. Thanks for clearing that up! :D

dean

DiamondDave

Gents,

Has anyone ever seen these caps with an actual government label in them or were they mostly private purchased by the pilots?

I note that Gary has made some AAF and Navy versions but am curious if the labels are accurate or just a work of fiction?

Any pics would be swell!

DD