Spiewak B-10 Repro Info Please

Discussion in 'Cloth' started by Skyhawk, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Skyhawk

Skyhawk Well-Known Member

Anyone know about these Repros? Good? Bad? Real Fur liner and collar or fake. Do they run small? Looks pretty good. I see it says US Army Air Force not Forces. Other than that the tag looks ok.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mrchina

mrchina Member

Hi,

Where did you see this jacket, Ebay or???

Regards,
    Don

3. Technonut2112

Technonut2112 Well-Known Member

Dragging this thread up from the past.... I ran across a couple of the Spiewak B-10's on e-Bay, Google searches, etc.. I would really like to hear from someone who owns one regarding construction / quality / fit. To my eyes, they look pretty damn good. ;) Here's some pics I've collected of a couple:

spiewakb10_38used.jpg spiewakb10_38used2.jpg spiewakb10_38used3.jpg spiewakb10_38used4.jpg spiewakb10_38used5.jpg spie101.jpg spie102.jpg spie109.jpg

Art likes this.
  4. B-Man2

B-Man2 Well-Known Member

I have one however it’s a B-15. The jacket is fairly well made and the fabric is closely woven and durable. How much are they asking for it?

5. Technonut2112

Technonut2112 Well-Known Member

I collected those pics over time, and didn't see what they sold for. I think the patched one was on another forum somewhere, and just being shown IIRC. I'm curious if Spiewak went 'whole hog', and used an alpaca or wool / poly blend for the lining. They're made in the USA, and do appear to be constructed well. I've seen the Spiewak "limited edition" B-15 A's go for over $200.00 used. I think the shell was made from an 'EndZone' type cotton / nylon blend, and also made in the USA.