• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Special Offer from Bill Kelso

Pilot

Goodwear , Buzz Rickson’s, The Real McCoy’s are also “said out of the market”…
… and their prices are even much higher…
Their markets are huge and growing… their lead times and price level documents it..

cornhusker

Hi All, Andy got in touch with me and wanted me to pass along an offer, as he has some jackets he's looking to unload. Some film production company got in touch with them about making A-2 jackets for a movie, but they wanted the jackets in a REALLY fast-aging horsehide. The boys at BK got a run of Liberty russet horsehide that's will look like it's had several years wear after about a month. Unfortunately, the movie was put on hold before anything had been paid for (apparently Hollywood often operates this way? "We're doing you a favor by advertising your products, so we don't have to pay in advance?").

The short of it is, now Andy's got a bunch of jackets in various stages of completion in a horsehide that ages really fast. If anyone's interested, they should get in touch with him. The jackets will be sold at the old price of £770 with free shipping. This price will hold steady even after the price increase that's happening tomorrow, so in a few hours, they'll be the cheapest A-2 BK offers. Here are the jackets on offer:

Completed:
Rough Wear 23380 size 40
Monarch 23378 size 36
Dubow 27798 size 48

Incomplete:
Dubow 27798 size 40
3x Dubow 27798 size 42

Thanks for the heads up! Talked to Andy and I'll be snagging up that Monarch!