• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone was looking for a large B2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lever

Here is a size 46 B1

entertainment

One thing I like about this forum is that we all come together to discuss a common interest despite what I assume are a wide range of political views. Once the politics starts getting injected into the posts, there is a good chance that some valuable contributors will drift away. There are plenty of other places to express political views.

leper-colony

One thing I like about this forum is that we all come together to discuss a common interest despite what I assume are a wide range of political views. Once the politics starts getting injected into the posts, there is a good chance that some valuable contributors will drift away. There are plenty of other places to express political views.
I left for 2 years when someone kept running thier mouth on the gulf war. Not that it was... a... great... loss... to the forum.

ausreenactor

If the Ukraine kicks off people will be focusing their attention on other, more important, matters...

B-Man2

If you guys don’t want to deal with politics and peoples comments on political situations , why continue to fuel this fire . Let’s all just agree to stop posting anything political and stop going down this road now. Comments on why people do this or that and which news stations do this or that, is just continuing to fuel the flame. Doesn’t make sense to continue, as it’s just going to piss off others who disagree and create more fuel and contentious responses. Keep it about jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.