• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone is unhappy Aero Size 40 Leather Jacket RAF Flying Jacket Battle Of Britain New

bazzer

Yes maybe they will make sure they measure correctly if they order again nice jacket wrong size for me
Baz

Ken at Aero Leather

I know some of you like to put a face to the name if they'd made your jacket, every Aero goes out with the maker's name attached
Those of you who visit instagram can see a new face every Friday, we've been doing a "Factory Friday" feature on all our staffers, it's been running for a few months now so you'd need to scroll down a bit to see everyone featured so far

917_k

I know some of you like to put a face to the name if they'd made your jacket, every Aero goes out with the maker's name attached
Those of you who visit instagram can see a new face every Friday, we've been doing a "Factory Friday" feature on all our staffers, it's been running for a few months now so you'd need to scroll down a bit to see everyone featured so far

I must say that I really enjoy seeing those Instagram posts. Another U.K. based brand who’s clothing I love, Private White V.C., often share photos of their staff and inside the factory and I think it helps to remind people that whilst we all love a bargain, it’s sometimes worth spending a little more to support our own domestic market and the hundreds of hard working garment industry workers in the U.K..