• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some patches I made during the weekend.

ausreenactor

@ausreenactor
I was inspired by EMBLEMHUNTER. He did this patch in 2016.
WW2 1943-45 , 1 Esquadron Aeronaval Mexico, they flew the OS2U Kingfisher out over the gulf area.
It's the plane float in the middle underneath the fuselage.
Did you see the Mexican Air Force B-10 Ties did over on Facebook?

Yogie

You have to blame Brett for this. He asked about the cute girls in his thread. Hahahaha. :D
So I tried three of them....
IMG_20220225_144747~2.jpg
IMG_20220225_144801.jpg
IMG_20220225_144813.jpg

Last edited:

J.R.303

I definitely want to buy at least two please if you change your mind.
It seems such a shame they won't live on a jacket.

Yogie

I know it's only the beginning of the weekend. But ...........
Due to the fact that my beloved government at home has picked up some of these little assholes called Corona at work : Result is PCR test positive for her.
Since yesterday we now have to stay at home in quarantaine.
So enough time to spend it with painting these sweet little angels from hell.
And one additional quickie patch. In the words of the old Sesame Street game, “One of these things is not like the others.” :) lol

IMG_20220401_140716.jpg
IMG_20220401_140734.jpg
IMG_20220401_140747.jpg
IMG_20220401_140803.jpg
IMG_20220401_140648.jpg

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Great work. I did one day of isolation this week due to a false Positive on a RAT. Second RAT and PCR both negative. Nothing in my room. Two minute noodles, tinned soup and licorice. Survived but it was rough.

What variant are you rolling with? We are still at Omicron with some 2A thing on the rise.

I was getting used to the Greek alphabet then they went all Marvel on us. Now alpha-numerical names.....

I give up.

Keep the patches coming!

Yogie

My wife is dealing with Omicron (B 1.1.529) She only has cold symptoms with a slight fever.
I am currently still negative.

Will do some more patches during the course of the week.
I follow the old medical saying: "A patch a day keeps the doctor away." :D:cool: