• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some nice intervies, all types of jackets...

rgraham

Those interviews were great. I liked how they didn't edit any of the comments. It was, roll camera, get ready, then interview. It was pretty amusing when that guy swore, and they had to do a retake. It took all he could to not do the same thing again.

It also amazes me how all these guys had great big smiles on their faces, and great attitudes. I don't mean just these particular men, but most images you see are during the war, guys smiling and joking. You'd never realize that in reality, they could be dead at any given time.

rich

I really enjoyed watching this, thanks. Did you notice the young fella towards the start, with a B3 over his A2? I liked the cut with
the crew emerging from their Fort, brings it home how big the crew in one of these bombers really was (only 7 in a Lanc.)
I hope at least some of those guys made it back home to their families.