• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some more "TIES stuff"

Thomas Koehle

just got managed to get 2 patches artisticly manufactured by TIES on the respective jacket ...

i think no comments necessary ...

N1 jacket by "The Dong"
wIIq693.jpg

3oDVaEy.jpg

B15 also made by "The Dong"
QDzzShL.jpg

HBKoXXM.jpg

ties70

Thomas,

thanks for the flowers!

The colours look a little odd, though. Have you used the flashlight? Or is it the pink wall in your....well, whatever a room of that colour might be for...o_O

Ties

Thomas Koehle

Is that your new man cave!?

Ties we clarify that via pm ... :)

Actually the pics were taken at a location which previously was the Garage which is part of our house and is now mainly used by my wife as kinda "household room" (do not know how to Name it otherwise) - the ironing board is there and a small workbench for me

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

and some more stuff done by TIES ...

he did the shoulder "Westie" patch as well as the ATC patch (shown before in another thread) and also did the roundel around the greenland shoulder patch on my right sleeve ...

i plan to wear the jacket next week when i Need to go back to Alabama and hope not to get pulled over by the cops coz of the kinda "Special Details" on the ATC :)

TIES did a superb Job - like he does with all the things (stencils, patches, sewing) he did before for me

THX Ties for such cool pieces along with your suggestions you gave me for patching up the jacket with something "different" - not just always those Bomber or Fighter squadrons ...

D0IB7LT.jpg

3J37Sg6.jpg

irEC3Gj.jpg

A3absT1.jpg

KF8qJRb.jpg

Thomas Koehle

and still more:

WW2 Airforce mechanics coverall (still evidence of USAF rank insignia on both sleeves) converted into a postwar commercial mechanics coverall and will be worn by my wife when we visit the next vintage motorbike race

all stencils and markings done by Ties

JL3Ql1Q.jpg

69WAdOm.jpg

ogcBwaU.jpg

nm7cP8y.jpg

P9VSngq.jpg