• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some fictious Belgian AF nose art..

ties70

F16 side detail...

IMG_20210930_1513529~2.jpg

Something more classic...

IMG_20210930_1514396~2.jpg

Flightengineer

It's amazing that they use 40s and 50s style pin-ups on modern aircraft. I've seen a lot of art on modern war birds at different air shows, but more often it's either stylized unit mascots or some kind of modern plots.
With this Belgian girls I immediately remembered Jaak De Koninck and his works for Starbrook Airlines chocolate.

ties70

It's amazing that they use 40s and 50s style pin-ups on modern aircraft. I've seen a lot of art on modern war birds at different air shows, but more often it's either stylized unit mascots or some kind of modern plots.
With this Belgian girls I immediately remembered Jaak De Koninck and his works for Starbrook Airlines chocolate.

Dmitry,

I think I need to clarify something:

This is no original Belgian Air Force artwork, it was done by me this week...with acrylics on canvas... a Belgian collector of flight gear asked me if I had something in exchange for an original oxygen mask...and we agreed that I could make him some AF-inspired "art".

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Ties