• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soldier of Fortune : Roughout Boots by Mil-Tec

Chandler

Just a quick question .... will you snow seal the Service boots as well and if you do, won’t that make polishing them impossible ?
Just asking in case I pull the trigger on a set .
If anything, sometime in the future the Sno-Seal can be applied to the welt seam. Beef up the water proofing a little. I use a mink oil blend on my Danner's welt.

Smithy

Good thanks @Smithy any photos..?

Nothing recent but I can take some. They look great after a coat of dubbin and they go excellently with those Key Canvas summer chinos from SoF that I think you also bought.

I also bought a pair of Mil-Tec Sturm's Service Shoes (which are actually boots) and I've been thrilled with those too - was wearing them just earlier for a walk into town.

I've found the Roughouts and Service Shoes to both be superb and well worth the price.

xontros85

Well here they are fresh out of the box. Construction and quality are excellent and they fit perfectly. I'll be getting the Sno-seal out tomorrow and give them a good dubbining. Great boots and as always SoF are a dream to deal with.

yLl1hDD.jpg

Qqp9VD9.jpg

And here they are with the Service Shoes.

gUaHCvD.jpg

Both pairs are terrific and I'm thrilled. I'll start a thread for the Service Shoes a little later.
Any tips on sizing for the roughout sir
I’m uk11/eu46 on everything except red wing iron ranger which I’m eu45..
I had an eye on those boots but I wasn’t sure about which size should I had to choose ..
Thanks in advance

Smithy

Any tips on sizing for the roughout sir
I’m uk11/eu46 on everything except red wing iron ranger which I’m eu45..
I had an eye on those boots but I wasn’t sure about which size should I had to choose ..
Thanks in advance

Just sent you a PM Giannis and I hope it helps.

xontros85

does anyone know of any online store in europe where i can find it?
Unfortunately sof is in U.K. and customs would be huge
TIA