Soldier of Fortune : Roughout Boots by Mil-Tec

Kermit3D

I am looking for boots that I can wear every day. I'm not looking for something too expensive ...
I like the "Service boots" and "Roughout Boots" sold by Soldier of Fortune. Has anyone ever had these boots ? is it wearable every day ? Is this the kind of military shoe that hurts feet ? I am open to any other proposal. :)

Last edited:

MikeyB-17

Be interested to see what you think. I’ve eyed them up a few times. SOF may not be the last word in accuracy, but they’re in the UK, whereas manufacturers like WWII Impressions are in the US, and I’m no longer prepared to go down that route.

Bombing IP

Kermit I think you will be very happy with them . I have a pair that are similar made by Chippewa USA in collaboration with JCrew rough out and Brown leather . A little more expensive but USA made ,I tend not buy buy chinese if I can help it . I can also recommend WW2 impressions they make repros that are not often offered with American Materials and US Made top quality (you can defiantly see and feel the difference) .They are the only company I know that can use the USMC logo on their repro's.

BIP

Last edited:

Kermit3D

Be interested to see what you think. I’ve eyed them up a few times. SOF may not be the last word in accuracy, but they’re in the UK, whereas manufacturers like WWII Impressions are in the US, and I’m no longer prepared to go down that route.
As soon as I have received and worn them, I will tell you what I think.