• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snow

Orange_Mound

Of course it will snow the day before my ELC BoB Irvin gets delivered. Will have to settle for my LW Dubow for today.
EAC9E571-7E57-4550-B5DA-8D0C71C4657C.jpeg

Bombing IP

Dimitry M any news yet ? .This is killing me the suspense !. Ill ask again any news yet ? .Keep up the good work my friend and Orange mound hang in there .

BIP
any news yeT ?

Last edited:

mulceber

Where in the hell? I didn't see any snow reports anywhere around the country.

Today may have been my last day for an A-2 until autumn -- 50° F today, 80s on the way by mid-week.

When you said that, I had a feeling we were from a similar part of the country, and indeed we are. I barely was able to get away with my Star A-2 late this afternoon when the weather was 70 (21 C). No jacket weather for me past tomorrow though. :(

Last edited:

Chandler

Sounds about right: I sometimes have to remind myself Michigan and Ohio are still in the Eastern Time Zone.
Sometimes that isn't all bad. I attended a wedding in Lansing on the first day of summer a few years ago -- stayed daylight until almost 10 pm!

We're lucky to get to 8:30 at summer's height around here.

Members online

Latest posts