• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SMWholesaleUSA SAGE GREEN HBT FACE MASK

Edward

Just ordered one as it will go with my roughouts and A-2 jacket :D
19.95 plus 7.95 shipping
LINK for SM Mask
Independence Day 15% Off Sale 2020-$2.99 discount Auto-Applied at checkout.
(Save 15% on any order.)
Made from authentic reproduction WWII USMC HBT fabric and lined with an extra filter layer of soft material for comfort and added protection with quality elastic ear loops.

Facemask.jpg
sage-green-HBT.jpg
Back+of+face+mask.jpg

Centaurus3200

Bought one too! And also one of these. The ebay one is really nice!

On a side note, my buddy was looking for a military inspired mask too, but he was really turned off by all the Nazi repro stuff on SM Wholesale's site.

I said I wouldn't read too much into it (and I'm Jewish)... But he may have a point. Who the hell buys a Waffen SS leather jacket (with matching leather pants). That's some straight up Nazi cosplay stuff.

Anyway, doesn't necessarily bother me, but might put off some members of the group.

Officer Dibley

And Mercedes Benz, IG Farben etc are still in business........ no-one who buys their products is implied as endorsing nazi ideology.

Ironically, there was no camo worn in the concentration camps and camo never killed anyone.

Whilst i wouldn’t wear it myself, several good persons do wear WW2 Nazi camo parkas etc. They find nazism as abhorent as i do. To each their own. I’m sure there are people who see us wearing the jackets of the “Terrorfliegers” who indiscriminately bombed civilians rather offensive too.

Atrocities were not the preserve of diehard nazis. Wehrmacht and allied troops did plenty. The incidence of french women being raped by US REMF’s after D-Day was scandalous.

Just putting a different opinion out there....

Smithy

I find the development of camouflage particularly interesting and probably that's been increased by my museum work. German camouflage during WWII was streets ahead of Allied attempts. The Waffen-SS camouflage patterns were particularly effective and even the recent Multicam is directly related to this style of camouflage pattern and disruption - a return to the "dot" based disruptive pattern.

I have an ATF Marsh Parka with the later pattern Sumpftarnmuster and I have no qualms about wearing it whatsoever. Camouflage is just camouflage, it's apolitical. Waffen-SS camouflage was used after the war in small numbers by former German occupied countries' military forces and for good reason, it's very effective. The Swiss also used Leibermuster right up until the 90s.

If you start putting SS runes or that kind of thing on it then I'm out but if you want to use unbadged German camouflage kit I see no problem.

ausreenactor

$150 for a mask? I can get multipacked, N95 masks for a fraction of that. And the N95 masks are exponentially more effective.

We have one state soaring up again and we need to build a 'Trump wall' to keep them locked in. #blacklivesmatter rally had for cases attend on 06 June. And quarantine security were sleeping with those they were to protect. Then went home for the annual Islamic feasts and created two super clusters. Driving uBer after the security shifts. State leader is being roasted for the bigger second 'spike' not second wave...

But OD and WWII camo masks would be my go to... Or the printed moustache one!

donMetcalfe

What's special about this N95 mask? It's pretty expensive. I can buy a whole set of N95 masks for that amount. It turns out that if I order several masks from you every month, then half of my salary will go only for this purchase. I buy a huge amount of N95 masks on Pandemic Pal every month. I have four children. I have to give each of them three masks and an antiseptic to school every day (these are the rules at school now). There should be new masks every day. Now calculate how much money I would have spent on your masks.