• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SM Wholesale and shipping

Juanito

Yes, I have. It has been a long time ago--probably three or four years, but I had some terrible communication, shipping, and a finally a return issue to the point that I would never buy again.

It is sad, too. The P-41 and the frogskin camo USMC utilities I got from them are the best I have ever seen and indistinguishable from the originals I have and everything else I have seen from them (except for the roughout boots I also bought from them) are awesome. It is kind of like dealing with Stu from LW, but lackadaisical as opposed to antagonistic. I had several good transactions and then one that went sideways from start to finish.

ausreenactor

Only ever had WWII Impressions, ATF and TTO P-41 utilities.. Might take a look at their camo stuff...

Have you emailed SM Wholesale for a follow up?

crism1

It is sad, too. The P-41 and the frogskin camo USMC utilities I got from them are the best I have ever seen and indistinguishable from the originals I have and everything else I have seen from them (except for the roughout boots I also bought from them) are awesome.

I bought 3 things from sw wholesale in the years, funnily a Marine P42 jacket just a couple of months ago, and Buckle roughout few years ago. One time the package arrived literally a week after, which was insane since I live in Italy. The other 2 times the package was delivered between 2 and 3 weeks, which is still quite fast for the completely random italian customs to process items so fast.

I was never disappointed with their stuff, seemed always to be of very good quality. I was tempted to buy a "combat" A-2 to throw around, what is the consensus about them?

I agree the communication is practically 0, I sent them a couple of emails in the years to gather some measurements information. Never had a single reply.

CBI

always had great luck with them. Love talking with Steve M. He can't seem to speak more than a few words without an F-Bomb or two. I have heard about some comm/shipping issues but I never experienced this. Quite the opposite....and I agree about their USMC camo looking EXACTLY like originals!

crism1

I sent them a mail 1 month ago to ask for the shoulder measurements of their A-2 Jackets. Never received a reply :(