• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skyhawk / STEVE S

zoomer

Anyone heard from Jay (Headwind Mfg) Hartley or Steve Sellers lately? Can't raise them via email or PM. Was it something I said?

B-Man2

Anyone heard from Jay (Headwind Mfg) Hartley or Steve Sellers lately? Can't raise them via email or PM. Was it something I said?
Had the same thing happen with Jay a few months back. He travels a bit and with the holiday weekend he may have been off someplace. He ‘ll pop back up.

dinomartino1

I have been emailing Jay through the headwind site adresss, two weeks ago he replied the next day and last week about four days later, he seems to reply as soon as he can if he is at home.

Lonewolf051

I've been awaiting an A-1 I ordered from Headwind last October, last I heard from Jay was there was an issue with the company ordering new knits from their supplier...but this was back in Feb. been emailing Jay every few months, still havent heard from him since 6 February. He said he'll get some pics of the jacket "soon" and that the knits finally came in, I've emailed him about three times since, no sign of him. Not sure what's going on.....

B-Man2

I've been awaiting an A-1 I ordered from Headwind last October, last I heard from Jay was there was an issue with the company ordering new knits from their supplier...but this was back in Feb. been emailing Jay every few months, still havent heard from him since 6 February. He said he'll get some pics of the jacket "soon" and that the knits finally came in, I've emailed him about three times since, no sign of him. Not sure what's going on.....
Lone wolf
Have you heard anything from Headwind about your order? Some of us are trying to figure out what’s going on with headwind ...