• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sizing issues?

edmond

how do i size on goodwear ( chapman) ?

i only have japanese repros which im a 38/40

can someone help me?

thanks

ed

Cobblers161

Hey Edmund, are you Demonito from SF? Welcome to the site matey.

Best idea is to call him and he'll talk you through the process.

He'll need to know a shoulder measurement, sleeve length, chest measurement and back length etc... that you are comfortable with, possibly from an existing A-2 repro. He'll take some or all of the measurements and make it to fit you. Obviously some of the measurements will be dependant upon contract.

Think about how you want it to fit, do you want it longer than an A-2 you already own, wider in the chest etc.? And base your measurements around this.

He's cool, and extremely helpful.

It'll be the best jacket you've ever owned!

rich

Don't forget to factor in any gym membership, which could result in your jacket suddenly being too small................ ;)

Cobblers161

rich said:
Don't forget to factor in any gym membership, which could result in your jacket suddenly being too small................ ;)

Ha ha haaaaa. Very funny wise guy! :lol:

I ended up holding onto the RW from John, gave it a good soaking and a few stretches and I'm damn pleased I held onto it.

Members online

Latest posts