• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIZING GUIDE NEED HELP

AIREL17

Me first post here ..Holla to everyone ,I want to buy this Buzz rickson type L2B in used condition this particular jacket is in size M does someone know that this jacket is suitable for me? I'm wearing t shirt pit to pit 19" ..my height is 180cm and 76kg in weight.
Many thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-20-00-09-53-457_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-20-00-09-53-457_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2022-04-20-00-10-00-427_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-20-00-10-00-427_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 143

Dany McDonald

Hello,

Do you have the measurements of the jacket? Buzz sizing, especially with B-15 and L-2's can differ from contracts to contracts.

Ex: Superior Togs L-2A (38) can be as large as your L-2B in Large... It will be useful to help you if you provide the measurements for this exact jacket.

Dany

Brettafett

Im around 180, 72kgs and a 40 fits me well. Same as the below.

AIREL17

Hello,

Do you have the measurements of the jacket? Buzz sizing, especially with B-15 and L-2's can differ from contracts to contracts.

Ex: Superior Togs L-2A (38) can be as large as your L-2B in Large... It will be useful to help you if you provide the measurements for this exact jacket.

Dany
Seller mention measurements is 21" pit to pit Im wearing t shirt pit 19' is it ok?

AIREL17

Im around 180, 72kgs and a 40 fits me well. Same as the below.

I think I will fit the jacket a bit snug from the sizng chart above @RumRunner thanks all helping me out I will go for this jacket I like this model because it has epaulet .

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

Shoulders are also important to take in account, some B-15 have wide shoulders, especially early nylon originals, but L2 are more snug.

You mentioned t-shirt 19'... Don't compare with a t-shirt, go with a jacket that fit you well... just saying.

D

AIREL17

Shoulders are also important to take in account, some B-15 have wide shoulders, especially early nylon originals, but L2 are more snug.

You mentioned t-shirt 19'... Don't compare with a t-shirt, go with a jacket that fit you well... just saying.

D
I have a leather jacket measurements chest 21" fit me just nice a goatskin jacket .im not sure about this flight jacket lining quite thick or not. I will gamble for this one hope it fit me.

AIREL17

D
I have a leather jacket measurements chest 21" fit me just nice a goatskin jacket .im not sure about this flight jacket lining quite thick or not. I will gamble for this one hope it fit met
They are not thick and would resemble your goatskin, you should be all right.

D
Thanks man