• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your satchels.

PADDY_M

My work bag for files, lunch box, laptop.. Etc
Made by Saddleback. Swapped it for a B15. Good trade. This is bomb proof. But as you'd expect, not the lightest! Always gets great comments.
IMG_20210730_095718.jpg
IMG_20210730_095657.jpg
IMG_20210730_095643.jpg

blackrat2

Not sure if to class this as a satchel or bag…had this “Rigger mod” bag made when I worked on Harriers prior to 97
Its two leg pockets from an immersion suit sewn together to form a pouch, have used it throughout my service as it’s handy for maps, paperwork and other bits and bobs..our Chief Test Pilot, Graham Tomlinson had a similar pouch but with a shoulder strap..anyways here it is
IMG_2544.jpeg
IMG_2545.jpeg
IMG_2546.jpeg
IMG_2547.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg

B-Man2

Not sure if to class this as a satchel or bag…had this “Rigger mod” bag made when I worked on Harriers prior to 97
Its two leg pockets from an immersion suit sewn together to form a pouch, have used it throughout my service as it’s handy for maps, paperwork and other bits and bobs..our Chief Test Pilot, Graham Tomlinson had a similar pouch but with a shoulder strap..anyways here it isView attachment 137309View attachment 137311View attachment 137313View attachment 137315View attachment 137317
Very inventive …. If anyone has ever experienced working with a parachute rigger … then you know that they can sew together just about anything you can imagine or dream up . Those guys can make a sewing machine dance !!