• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your satchels.

robrinay

Here’s my latest a Swiss Army ‘bread bag’ It cost me £30 and they come up plenty on eBay - if in doubt go to eBay in countries that surround Switzerland.
B1211C6E-2315-4B43-BEA5-F08A442561CC.jpeg
B8714BFF-237A-41F6-8564-92708D527E89.jpeg
D1AA7307-3D20-448C-A494-E1D9B9250CF5.jpeg

Cocker

Didn't buy them but saw them a couple times at different airshow. They look guide good, and Dimatex quality is always nice. If you like the look, you can't really go wrong with these.

Flightengineer

Didn't buy them but saw them a couple times at different airshow. They look guide good, and Dimatex quality is always nice. If you like the look, you can't really go wrong with these.

Thanks Cedric,
I'd probably buy one unpainted and paint and make patches myself.
However, looking at the dimensions, I found that the 54 cm bag is too large for my country trips and the ladies version is too small ... although.

B-Man2

Looks pretty cool ...The “Demo” model is considerably cheaper than a new one. I’m guessing that by “Demo” they mean one that’s been used as a floor sample or shipped out and returned ??

dinomartino1

I hate carrying big things in my pockets, in Australia in the hot weather you really only have your pants pocket to put anything in.
I normally carry my phone and some reading glasses in this because for for some strange reason I can't read the uber app on my iPhone SE after I've had a few jars after a night out.

P1020898.JPG

P1020904.JPG

Last edited:

Cocker

Just saw these by Bronson, they look quite good!

B-Man2