• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your satchels.

Officer Dibley

I have one Burt. I did find the opening meant things could fall out as it was part way up. The Brit one is difficult to lose stuff.
All good for toting sh1t though

B-Man2

Here ya go!
E4E8035F-DF22-4429-8C70-C78888E77BEB.jpeg

B-Man2

Dave Your right ....on a couple of the models they fit longways on the thigh. The US had a couple of different versions and the one pictured above sits cross chest and the thin strap wraps around your waist . We used to cut the thin strap off and just wear it cross chest. I think they sell for about 10-15 bucks on eBay but ATF wants $59.00 for a repro
Now that doesn’t make sense :rolleyes:

Officer Dibley

I like ‘em ! Must dig mine out. I know i have one. Like the Brit ones, no-one wanted them years ago and now they’re worth good money. Like the musette bag

jeremiah

That’s a nice strap on the MkVII. I made a few straps for Indy fans over the years and I use a leather that’s a dead ringer for that one in look and leather type.
I use slightly more screen accurate hardware though.

jeremiah

When I get a chance sure. The one on that bag is close but looks a little too square. Could be the angle.

adfrost

Not anything vintage, but I've been rocking Maxpedition Collosus Versipaks since 2011 as an EDC bag. It's either on me or in my car every single day. I replaced the camo version with the gray version in 2015.