• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your most worn and well broken in jackets...…………( please..... we are all dying of CV boredom here)

B-Man2

If you guys have a well worn and broken in jacket...leather or cloth, doesn't matter...please share it with us, as we need to have a little something to pull us away from the tele's
Cheers

WW II Aero
CC871237-0CDB-48DB-BEA2-D70DBCFB794F.jpeg
9659D8F2-E2CB-432F-A698-BF1C5EAE7829.jpeg

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

worn enough for ya? first contract dubow with a hand sewn silk tiger, major shoulder rank tags, and a silk us of a blood chit.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 255
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_17.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_17.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 219
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 228
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_19.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_19.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 222
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 198
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 256

stanier

No. It’s a real NOS vintage decal I applied.

Gentlemen, I'm curious, what is the difference between an ELC decal, and a NOS orginal decal and the best repro decal, which for some reason I have lodged in my brain is the MASH decal? Sorry for the off topic question, but I'm interested :oops:

Edward

Gentlemen, I'm curious, what is the difference between an ELC decal, and a NOS orginal decal and the best repro decal, which for some reason I have lodged in my brain is the MASH decal? Sorry for the off topic question, but I'm interested :oops:
getting a NOS decal (waterslide) is expensive and not always one that may actually still be usable. fortunately for me mine was and slid off without tearing. I had to let it soak for twice as long as recommended but I also used the MASH decal prep and protector coating they offer to make sure it adhered to the jacket. I would say just buy the MASH decal as they are made on the same type equipment and are highly accurate and I dare say probably exact. I wouldn't bother with the heat transfer ones although some have used them and had no issue. I personally don't want to put a hot iron on my leather so get their waterslide version. I have no experience with the ELC decals but I don't think they sell them individually. I believe you have to request them to place them on at order. I wouldn't' doubt if they are just buying MASH in bulk and using those.

Last edited:

Edward

here is my little collection of NOS original waterslide decals. I have a bulk set of the ones used on leather helmets each separated with wax paper sheet.
one of the full color for shoulder sleeves (they come in a set of two and I used one on my ELC) two silver ones and a set of tiny blue ones. not sure where the blue ones would have been used except perhaps the white arctic gear perhaps.
IMG_9637.JPG
IMG_9638.JPG
IMG_9639.JPG
IMG_9640.JPG
IMG_9641.JPG