Show us your most worn and well broken in jackets...…………( please..... we are all dying of CV boredom here)

B-Man2

If you guys have a well worn and broken in jacket...leather or cloth, doesn't matter...please share it with us, as we need to have a little something to pull us away from the tele's
Cheers

WW II Aero
CC871237-0CDB-48DB-BEA2-D70DBCFB794F.jpeg
9659D8F2-E2CB-432F-A698-BF1C5EAE7829.jpeg

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

worn enough for ya? first contract dubow with a hand sewn silk tiger, major shoulder rank tags, and a silk us of a blood chit.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 198
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_17.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_17.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 178
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 185
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_19.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_19.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 175
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 159
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 211

stanier

No. It’s a real NOS vintage decal I applied.

Gentlemen, I'm curious, what is the difference between an ELC decal, and a NOS orginal decal and the best repro decal, which for some reason I have lodged in my brain is the MASH decal? Sorry for the off topic question, but I'm interested :oops:

Edward

Gentlemen, I'm curious, what is the difference between an ELC decal, and a NOS orginal decal and the best repro decal, which for some reason I have lodged in my brain is the MASH decal? Sorry for the off topic question, but I'm interested :oops:
getting a NOS decal (waterslide) is expensive and not always one that may actually still be usable. fortunately for me mine was and slid off without tearing. I had to let it soak for twice as long as recommended but I also used the MASH decal prep and protector coating they offer to make sure it adhered to the jacket. I would say just buy the MASH decal as they are made on the same type equipment and are highly accurate and I dare say probably exact. I wouldn't bother with the heat transfer ones although some have used them and had no issue. I personally don't want to put a hot iron on my leather so get their waterslide version. I have no experience with the ELC decals but I don't think they sell them individually. I believe you have to request them to place them on at order. I wouldn't' doubt if they are just buying MASH in bulk and using those.

Last edited:

Edward

here is my little collection of NOS original waterslide decals. I have a bulk set of the ones used on leather helmets each separated with wax paper sheet.
one of the full color for shoulder sleeves (they come in a set of two and I used one on my ELC) two silver ones and a set of tiny blue ones. not sure where the blue ones would have been used except perhaps the white arctic gear perhaps.
IMG_9637.JPG
IMG_9638.JPG
IMG_9639.JPG
IMG_9640.JPG
IMG_9641.JPG