• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Eastman A1s, A2’s, B-3s, B-6s, D-1s. Irvin’s. B-10s, B-15s, and Buzz Ricksons’ etc.

Kermit3D

Hey guys .
I have one, give me a day or so and I’ll post a quick review on it . :)

Thank you very much B-Man2!
I'd like to point out that it's just for the pleasure of seeing pictures of a rather rare jacket. I don't want to take up too much of your time.
But if you decide to do a review, I will read it with pleasure.

jerome35

Another one, more classic, ELC Rough Wear A2

IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG

ausreenactor

I wish I had gone into crypto when I kept buying jackets. One of the other guys who I lived on base with bought $10000 worth of Ethereum a few years back. He is a Millionaire and still living on base. Said he will get out when it hits 5 Million.... Mind blown...

Brettafett

I wish I had gone into crypto when I kept buying jackets. One of the other guys who I lived on base with bought $10000 worth of Ethereum a few years back. He is a Millionaire and still living on base. Said he will get out when it hits 5 Million.... Mind blown...
Never to late. Just buy in as you can. Its still early.

Hobbstc

Another one, more classic, ELC Rough Wear A2

View attachment 52343View attachment 52344

That leather looks a lot like the type on my ELC 18775P I got from Alex Lutov. Smooth with a little hint of grain. I swear for mine being 20+ years old it looks like it was never worn. In the past month I've had it I've worn it almost every day and it now has sleeve wrinkles, some character showing through, and some highpoint wear marks.

Chandler

My ELC Star from the early 2000s. No real history for this jacket; purchased off eBay. Can't recall why the seller was letting it go. It was custom ordered with olive stitching, not the usual red used by ELC. Not sure what the hide is -- has some interesting pebbling in spots, but it's not goat.

It has a soft, almost spongy feel to it -- almost like chrome-tanned, but you can see from the wear and scratches that there is none of that telltale dark or blueish color from chrome tanning showing through.

Size 44, but fits me well -- better than other 44s from repro makers, but the sleeves are a little long.
9gklTmh.jpg

Having trouble finding time to get shots of the other two, but I'll get to them.

Last edited:

B-Man2

My ELC Star from the early 2000s. No real history for this jacket; purchased off eBay. Can't recall why the seller was letting it go. It was custom ordered with olive stitching, not the usual red used by ELC. Not sure what the hide is -- has some interesting pebbling in spots, but it's not goat.

It has a soft, almost spongy feel to it -- almost like chrome-tanned, but you can see from the wear and scratches that there is none of that telltale dark or blueish color from chrome tanning showing through.

Size 44, but fits me well -- better than other 44s from repro makers, but the sleeves are a little long.
9gklTmh.jpg

Having trouble finding time to get shots of the other two, but I'll get to them.
You can always date these older ELCs by the length of their short cuffs .

Chandler

You can always date these older ELCs by the length of their short cuffs .
I don't think they're shorter than my other jackets, but they've probably been compressed by tunneling from the long sleeves -- I'll have to measure to document.

My other 2 ELCs are late 90s jackets, but I've had the knits replaced on one (1401) because they stretched out so much (very much like the Star.