• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Eastman A1s, A2’s, B-3s, B-6s, D-1s. Irvin’s. B-10s, B-15s, and Buzz Ricksons’ etc.

Grant

You know you're an A-2 nerd when you appreciate the verdigris developing on the snaps of your old Eastman A-2, just like originals!

v.jpg

Smithy

Here’s my Eastman D1 brought 7 years ago my favourite Eastman leather now,I remember when I first brought this one I was going to take it back I didn’t understand the style of it until explained for other VJL members,thank good I never let it goView attachment 60970

Terrific looking jacket but what the hell are those shoes man!

With a jacket that lovely, let's see some nice leather US service shoes or roughouts, or even just some brown leather boots. Turquoise checkerboard slip-ons aren't the right match for that exceedingly nice jacket.

Smithy

Perhaps this needs addressing in a new thread.

Wearing a VLJ jacket with the most ridiculous shoes possible !

I don't think I'm a footwear snob Alan but wearing a 1,000 quid jacket with Miami Vice coloured and inspired brothel-creepers is a bridge too far for me.

Call this old duck old fashioned but I'm old school when it comes to footwear and especially with a WWII flight jacket, original or repro.

mindful

I don't think I'm a footwear snob Alan but wearing a 1,000 quid jacket with Miami Vice coloured and inspired brothel-creepers is a bridge too far for me.

Call this old duck old fashioned but I'm old school when it comes to footwear and especially with a WWII flight jacket, original or repro.
Dude there just a pair of vans checkboard indigo overdye,each to there own that’s my style