• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Eastman A1s, A2’s, B-3s, B-6s, D-1s. Irvin’s. B-10s, B-15s, and Buzz Ricksons’ etc.

I was montys driver

Here's one i set up earlier. My ELC B-3 .I have had this now for many years and my go to jacket for those cold chilly days of winter ,as i said i have had it for many years and the patina is time worn but a jacket not for everyday wear but bloody handy for those cold dark days and nights of winter.
20210502_163235.jpg

Griffon_301

Cheers! Mine is quite up to its task too still, but it has flaked, it has bald spots on certain areas and one side is torn behind the adjustment straps... But for a nearly 25years old jacket, it looks great and it has character... And a lot of great memories attached to it :)

jerome35

Here's one i set up earlier. My ELC B-3 .I have had this now for many years and my go to jacket for those cold chilly days of winter ,as i said i have had it for many years and the patina is time worn but a jacket not for everyday wear but bloody handy for those cold dark days and nights of winter.View attachment 59705

Love it! And quite fond of your pics, nice flight gears exposed! Thanks for sharing

B-Man2

The flight gear is very impressive and your photographic skills looks like it was done by a professional ... nice work !

ausreenactor

Here's one i set up earlier. My ELC B-3 .I have had this now for many years and my go to jacket for those cold chilly days of winter ,as i said i have had it for many years and the patina is time worn but a jacket not for everyday wear but bloody handy for those cold dark days and nights of winter.View attachment 59705
That is cool! Do you have displayed like that all the time?
16200319394873266307211411739485.jpg

B-Man2