• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Eastman A1s, A2’s, B-3s, B-6s, D-1s. Irvin’s. B-10s, B-15s, and Buzz Ricksons’ etc.

jerome35

So...a new one came home ;)

IMG_0374.JPG

With his older brother ;)

IMG_0375.JPG

warguy

Did my first post yesterday in the “what are you wearing right now” thread and posted thumbnails cause I didn’t realize there was an option. So both to practice and to add to this thread, thought I would post here my ELC A1 .50 cal in size 42 purchased in 2019. A great warmer weather spring time jacket. I am pretty happy with it. One shot in shade and one in sun to show the grain.
BDFB2FBB-BD8D-4D2D-997F-27AEA9AA1B4E.jpeg
8B0C6813-E6A6-43CE-9258-9F82661B350D.jpeg

Last edited:

warguy

S4rmark, that 1401P is a gorgeous jacket and the one I have in my sites currently. How is the fit? I seem to be between a 40 and 42 and have opted for a 42 for my jackets so far. I have heard the 1401P fits a bit on the large size though so when ready, I might go a 40. Is this sound thinking in your experience?

s4rmark

I’m about the same size as you and the 1401-P is a 40. I wouldn’t say it’s a large 40 but quite a trim fit. Judging by your pics I would think a 40 would fit you fine .if you go to historypreservation.com they have a sizing guide for all Eastman jackets.

Last edited:

warguy

Thank you, I am very familiar with HP and their sizing guide, it is just often tough cause I land in the middle. I have studied the size guide on this jacket in comparison with others I have and was leaning toward the 40. Thanks for your input, fit looks great on you. Kevin