• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Aero’s Vintage and Lightly Worn, or Sheepskin as Well

Probably the most comfortable to wear jacket made. Haven’t had a chance to really put too many miles on this baby but take a look at the goatskin on this Aero An-J-3.
Awesome jacket! I am already thinking of a seal goatskin Aero with Olive cuffs -- and my Eastman hasn't even arrived in the post yet!

jack31916

" Probably the most comfortable to wear jacket made. Haven’t had a chance to really put too many miles on this baby but take a look at the goatskin on this Aero An-J-3."

Real nice jacket. How come you don't wear it much?

B-Man2

" Probably the most comfortable to wear jacket made. Haven’t had a chance to really put too many miles on this baby but take a look at the goatskin on this Aero An-J-3."

Real nice jacket. How come you don't wear it much?
Hi Jack.
Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your viewpoint I live in Sunny Florida where the weather averages about 72 degrees and only let’s me wear leather jackets about 3 months out of the year. :mad:

B-Man2

Exactly
Thanks why when I do sell a jacket the damn thing is like new:).
Going to start buying old jackets because at this rate I’ll never have a cool looking vintage A2;)

MrProper

Ok, no A-2 but maybe someone is interested on my other Aeros.

Attachments

• IMG_3971.jpeg
    IMG_3971.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2504.jpeg
    IMG_2504.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1878.jpeg
    IMG_1878.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9973.jpeg
    IMG_9973.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47

Grrobin

As of yet, brand new and unworn for longer than a few minutes to try on. This Aero A2 (18775-P) is my Christmas present so I'm trying to resist wearing it until then, but it's very difficult to avoid getting it out of the box to gawp at it... Can't wait to give it a proper wear and to watch the character develop.

Paired with my Eastman RAF Aircrew roll-Neck, as it's bloody freezing up north.

IMG_20231214_115742.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231214_115731.jpg
    IMG_20231214_115731.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44

bseal

As of yet, brand new and unworn for longer than a few minutes to try on. This Aero A2 (18775-P) is my Christmas present so I'm trying to resist wearing it until then, but it's very difficult to avoid getting it out of the box to gawp at it... Can't wait to give it a proper wear and to watch the character develop.

Paired with my Eastman RAF Aircrew roll-Neck, as it's bloody freezing up north.

View attachment 131245

Nice. And you tidied up. Thank you.

- Mum