• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your caps!

Grant

Korean War era enlisted dude shopping for a cap somewhere in Japan. Imagine what all those caps would go for today!

cap.png

Flightengineer

I've always loved Mosquito, not so long ago I bought this cap from Red Canoe. One my friend was supposed to fly from Chicago in November and and bring it ... but airline canceled flights due covid-madness and now this cap (along with some spare parts for my jackets) is mailed. I don't even know when it will arrive, but I hope to receive it before summer :)

ausreenactor

I've always loved Mosquito, not so long ago I bought this cap from Red Canoe. One my friend was supposed to fly from Chicago in November and and bring it ... but airline canceled flights due covid-madness and now this cap (along with some spare parts for my jackets) is mailed. I don't even know when it will arrive, but I hope to receive it before summer :)

Very stylish!

Andrew

Vegemite is food of the gods. Grew up on the stuff, and the usual thing on toast as soon as you get teeth. My eldest who was 4 when we left Melbourne will have a fit if there's no Vegemite in the house. Thankfully kind family and friend care packages keep us well stocked.

Although Vegemite has the edge, Kiwi marmite is pretty good too. British marmite sadly isn't up to scratch.
And especially after a few single malts

ausreenactor

May be in this thread in my post earlier? I got it just a few days ago.

Scrolled up and there it was.. Web and phone views work differently for me? Phone goes to the new posts, desktop goes to the top of the page..

I was bouncing through the 'Other' category for Yahoo and thought I might have seen it in there.. Makes sense now, dementia must be getting worse..