• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Self isolation

Silver Surfer

i read ya loud and clear, every now and again, lately, i feel the need for speed, and take the jag 99 xk-8 out [top down] for a little over the limit spin. not the best of breed for jags, but it takes the winding roads well, and will giddyap just fine when ya stomp the gas pedal. cops dont seem to mind, as they are more concerned with assholes, and, "at what point do i risk my health over dealing with a little mach busting?"

STEVE S.

Took this one out Saturday for a trip to town.
EC1C0A72-70EF-41E3-B968-2059D068607C.jpeg

Skip

Took this one out Saturday for a trip to town.View attachment 34820
Steve, is that a 350 or 370? Nice rolling stock.

Mate at work has a 350, he doesn’t look after it, lost a the verve after a few incidents with the general public. It’s a daily drive for him but I keep telling him to buy a bomb for daily and take the 350 of the road and Start doing it up and appreciate it. It’s a limited edition version, and will climb in value if he only looked after it.

KariJ

Today I managed to get 12 loz Lysol concentrate in brown bottle from US. Not available in EU (considered harmful like poison etc here). HMM that stinch takes me back to my childhood hospitals and morgues. Smells effective. My Chinese wife thinks "Now we are safe" Im not so sure if we are so safe if used on daily basis...