• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sefton A2 available for exchange

Ritchy

Hi there,
I received this Sefton A2 today, it's really a very nice quality jacket as I could read here. The leather and the lining are in excellent condition, the knits of the sleeves and the belt have some holes.
It is in size 40 while I wear 44L or 46.
I am open to an exchange with an A2 or a G1 if this one can interest someone.
Have a great day.
Richard
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
sefton.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

measurements would help. as well as a price if a trade does not happen. also, where are you located? your location may determine the feasibility of a trade.

Ritchy

I'm sorry for causing so many questions.
I looked for the right place to post and thought this was the best. I can move it if necessary.
I live in France, I will be in London from November 6th to 14th.
I am in the objective of an exchange and will ask myself the question of the sale in a second time.
You will find below the measurements in cm.
The EF measurement is taken above the knit at the bottom of the leather. The bottom of the knit is 36 cm.
Beautiful day
mesure_sefton.jpg

Ritchy

@ausreenactor
I understand, thanks for the information.
I will therefore put it on sale on the usual sites
Can an admin please delete this thread.
thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ritchy

Hi,
Could someone please tell me what would be a good price to sell this jacket.
Thank you so much
Regards

Southoftheborder

Hi,
Could someone please tell me what would be a good price to sell this jacket.
Thank you so much
Regards
I haven't seen one for sale for half a decade. They were pretty cheap some years ago because no one knew anything about them anymore. But in the last ten years they have become more well known. You could start at what you paid for it and take it from there.

Ritchy

Hi there,
Considering the few possible works on the jacket, the repair or the replacement of the knitwear as well as the zipper which blocks on the bottom, I ask 200 € plus shipping in Europe.
I can deliver or ship from London to the UK between 6th and 11th November.
I remain at your disposal for any additional information or pictures by private message.
I thank you and wish you a very nice weekend.
Best regards