• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sean Collins patches - Platon Dubow & ELC B-10

Brettafett

Thought I'd share some patches I have from Sean Collins.
This 356th FS 354th FG 'Red Asses' squadron patch, measures 5" across.
This is a recent example of one of Sean's digitally printed patches. I think it does the job pretty well. Give it some wear and it'll look pretty good.
Modelled 'unsewn' on my JaDubow (Platon) below, and my ELC B-10 below that.
P1260029.JPG

P1260026.JPG

P1260045.JPG

P1260036.JPG

And this is a 487 BS 340 BG (B-15s) patch
This was an older digitally printed patch, not as 'authentic' looking as the above patch, but still fun.
P1260038.JPG

P1260039.JPG

P1260040.JPG

Attachments

• P1260028.JPG
    P1260028.JPG
    429.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

B-Man2

That is a good question. I think these are digitally printed, but how he got the design so well set up... Better to ask him ;) All I know, is it looks pretty decent from here.
Totally agree . If you don’t mind me asking , what does he charge for something like those and did you have them custom made or pick them out of what was available?

Brettafett

Totally agree . If you don’t mind me asking , what does he charge for something like those and did you have them custom made or pick them out of what was available?
Sorry, I totally missed this. I requested this 354th patch custom. I think they are around $25 on Ebay (the layered leather are more), but I got this as a part of a group purchase. I got another high end leather Blood Chit also.

B-Man2

Sorry, I totally missed this. I requested this 354th patch custom. I think they are around $25 on Ebay (the layered leather are more), but I got this as a part of a group purchase. I got another high end leather Blood Chit also.
Thanks Brett

Brettafett

This 76th FS patch is one of my favs!
Personally, I prefer this layered leather version...
76thFS23GF.jpeg

Although printed is authentic as per this original WW2 example.
76thFS23GF Original 1.jpg