• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schott Suka Souvenir Jackets - pics

Brettafett

Not technically accurate, more of a fashion-based MA-1, certain detailing is there... however these are really cool jackets. I liked my Navy one so much, I bought the Green version when I found them on sale.
I'm 5'10 and these are a medium. In both cases, I tried on and compared two of the same size, and found there was a slight difference in length of sleeves.
100% Nylon jacket. Light and easy to wear. Relatively well-made... I grab these often on the way out the door.
Schott Suka Souvenir Jacket Navy.jpg

Schott Suka Souvenir Jacket Sage Green.jpg

Schott Suka Souvenir Jacket Navy2.jpg

Schott Suka Souvenir Jacket Sage Green2.jpg

MeachamLake

Super cool Brett! Always loved these kinds of jackets, not sure I could pull one off - but yours looks spot on. Love the first one, the blue and white go great together.

You must have a very understanding other half if they let you wear that without batting an eyelid! ;)

Brettafett

Actually, currently no other half... Thats how I get to afford this hobby :rolleyes: !!!
Interesting side note: That blue one has received its fair share of + comments on the street, more so than any leather flights jackets I've owned... And then, all of these comments were from the fairer sex ;)

Bombing IP

Remind me more of the Vietnam tour jackets that the service men picked up while on tour 1969 -75 .

BIP

Flightengineer

I have never been a fan of such jackets, but these two looks pretty cool on you, Brett!
In the temporary absence of the other half has its charms.
In one old comedy film there is a phrase which in my free translation into English sounds like this: There is no such husband who would not have dreamed of becoming a bachelor sometimes for an hour :)

London Cabbie

Not technically accurate, more of a fashion-based MA-1, certain detailing is there... however these are really cool jackets. I liked my Navy one so much, I bought the Green version when I found them on sale.
I'm 5'10 and these are a medium. In both cases, I tried on and compared two of the same size, and found there was a slight difference in length of sleeves.
100% Nylon jacket. Light and easy to wear. Relatively well-made... I grab these often on the way out the door.
View attachment 10244
View attachment 10246
View attachment 10245
View attachment 10247
Want.

Members online

Latest posts