• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schott Perfecto 125

MikeyB-17

I've been a fan of this style of jacket since I was a teenager, always thinking they looked great on the likes of J.J. Burnel, Sid Vicious, the Clash, Ramones and various film characters. For several years I've had a cheapo version in the wardrobe, but seldom wore it as I always thought it made me look somewhat thuggish, especially with my habitual, and necessary, shaven skull. Recently I've decided I don't care any more, and looked around for a Schott Perfecto. I picked this one up on the 'Bay for £40, a fairly battered, 'motorbike label' 90's (?) Perfecto 125. I know the older ones are more desirable, but I love this one, nicely worn without being totally knackered (I had to do a bit of patching and tidying up), with really nice leather. I'm seldom seen without it at the moment-ideally I'd like a Vincent Black Shadow to go with it, but my Hondas will have to do!

DSCF4608-Copy.jpg

DSCF4609.jpg

dmar836

Cool. I like those as well. I have one with the older Bull on the label...... and added the stars.
Dave