• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roughout Boots £19.99

London Cabbie

These are cheap but I thought someone might be interested, in my mind for the price you can’t go wrong…
DF21C4B0-E8DE-4941-892C-19F871316AE6.jpeg

London Cabbie

Back in the day when they were been made and issued in the thousands, what was the relative to today cost and were they better made then these..?, just wondering

B-Man2

Back in the day when they were been made and issued in the thousands, what was the relative to today cost and were they better made then these..?, just wondering
Interesting question … I’m thinking that with the cost of an A2 jacket in the $7.50 to $8.50 range , that boots couldn’t be much more or much less than somewhere in those price ranges .

B-Man2

I would use a very light coat of shoe Polish to tone down the laces. Use the same color polish as the boots . Or just leave them to darken up on their own over time and wear .