• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rosemary Dery - artist

Vcruiser

srivats said:
http://www.rosemarydery.com/index.html

Anyone has experience getting work done by this artist?

No...I haven't..but she is well known...and in my opinion..a very good artist...although,I think...kinda expensive.
Van

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
srivats said:
Anyone has experience getting work done by this artist?

She has a good reputation, there's a thread in the 'links' forum, and Couchy (ausreenactor) commissions patches.

Try searching 'rosemary'.

sgbailey2002

Rosemary has been painting jackets for over 30 years, that's all she does. She is awesome, and with her you get what you pay for, and well worth it.

SGB

RAYMUNDO

I agree with Stoney. She is expensive. Jean-Marc Charbin would be a better choice at a more reasonable price.

Ray

ausreenactor

Patches are a matte finish, and I think more appropriate than a high gloss item. She can do anything
your imagination desires. I was quoted $250 for the full size 10" 335th FIS patch similar to the BR item
on the Dick Keener jacket. A lot of work in it. Now the dollar has dived it makes it more expensive..

Dreading the Jerome invoice for the full front and back art on my ELC Air Comfort...has almost doubled
the cost in AU$!!

What the hell...I cant take it to the afterlife, and the kids aren't getting it...And I think my son would
rather a Jerome Horsehide original than cash anyway..

Back to the subject...quality work!! Regardless...

Regards..

Couchy

dujardin

Stony said:
"Jerome" is the man for artwork. Half the price and just as good if not better.

yes, i have the same feeling; this is what he did for me

DSC04368.jpg

but there are also other artist on this forum. in Italy by example.

concerning Jerome; someone have news about him???
it's a long time we did'nt saw him on the forum.
hope everything is ok with him

byeeeeeeee marcel