• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roll Call

cheaterome

Re: Performance checks

Oh no way man..., Short hair for life! I can't stand it when my hair touches the collars of my gabardine shirts, drycleaning is not cheap!

I just found that pic and it describes how truly rocking this place is..

Jerome

Vcruiser

hacker said:
Vcruiser said:
Gee Jerome..I didn't know that you and Duane went to school together.....

That's me in the blue dress :shock: ........(was a great way to meet chicks)

Hacker

Yeah!...Now I can see it! You really haven't changed that much either...cept for the big hair... :shock: And I mean that in a good way...... :?
Dawg

khiattP-51

Performance is still rock solid. I think we are ready to open the gates a little wider, maybe even all the way.

In the spirit of keeping all the above witty banter (before going full production mode) I will rename this thread something like "Roll Call." I will then remove my test posts. Sound good to you guys?

hacker

khiattP-51 said:
Performance is still rock solid. I think we are ready to open the gates a little wider, maybe even all the way.

In the spirit of keeping all the above witty banter (before going full production mode) I will rename this thread something like "Roll Call." I will then remove my test posts. Sound good to you guys?

Sounds good to me!....

Hacker

bfrench

Administrator

khiattP-51 said:

Hi, Kevin,

Sounds good to me - I was going to add another 10 each day until Sunday and then open the doors but I don't think it'll make any difference - I think we're ready.

AAAALLLLLL AAAAABBBBOOOOOOAAAARRRRDDDD.

Bill French

Steve27752

khiattP-51 said:
Welcome to VLJIV. We hope you enjoy the new and hopefully improved experience.

-Kevin

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the welcome, you guys are doing a great job.
just one thing......This is VLJ V not VLJ 1V.

Willy McCoy

McCoy Here! Thanks for the new site! Thanks for your help Bill. It was a b!tch to dig up my original ISP email service provider and as painful as Jeromes wedding pics. Ouch!

Jake431

Hey everyone. It took me a while to find this section, I had gotten used to ignoring it in the interests of time (cause it was so slow) on the old site, but now, hell, I'll check everywhere again.

Good times. Thanks for all your hard work, moderators, I for one appreciate the effort you guys have made to get this up and running.

-Jake

les_garten

cheaterome said:
DUDE THIS PLACE f*cking ROCKS.

308185090.jpg

Like a rainbow in the dark...

Jerome

Holy 1980's BATMAN!!

Les