• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rock hard gloves ,any remedy ??

Carl

Burt , as of yet I havnt ! Smithy did get me the details of some potion that the museum staff he knows uses .
When I get round to buying some of that elixir I'll let you know for sure !!

Carl

Just waiting on the postman delivering the bottle of leather elixir!
I'm off work at the moment so idle hands and all that !!
Fingers crossed for a result here !

Dany McDonald

Hey Carl,

I am interested in the elixir, if you can pls share the potion...!? I like to play with leather and wax cotton and always looking for new mixtures.

In the motorcycle world, we revive old jackets, dry and inflexible with neatsfoot oil. It really works well and better be done in layers, don't over do it.

I always avoid anything with SOLVENTS and PETROLEUM.

Just my two cents...

D

Carl

Hey Carl,

I am interested in the elixir, if you can pls share the potion...!? I like to play with leather and wax cotton and always looking for new mixtures.

In the motorcycle world, we revive old jackets, dry and inflexible with neatsfoot oil. It really works well and better be done in layers, don't over do it.

I always avoid anything with SOLVENTS and PETROLEUM.

Just my two cents...

D
Hi Dany , is like to try this stuff before I hand the name out just in case it doesnt work wouldn't want to be held responsible for ruining somebody's jacket etc !
Although these gloves I'm going to use it on are not easily available they do need to be brought back to life.

Micawber

Hi Dany , is like to try this stuff before I hand the name out just in case it doesnt work wouldn't want to be held responsible for ruining somebody's jacket etc !
Although these gloves I'm going to use it on are not easily available they do need to be brought back to life.

You still suffering from rigid digits then Carl?:D

Carl

You still suffering from rigid digits then Carl?:D