• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RMCJ Early B-3

Tommy

I know what's being said the ELC model is just banter. But I know Jim a little bit, he definitely knows his gear. His partner runs a great shop in Brighton and again she's an expert on Vintage Americana. I think he does a lot of the stock picking.

From what I can tell a lot of Gary Eastman's 'models' are long term associates- people who know their stuff, probably have brought from him for a long time and of course are photogenic.

M3Cavalry

I know what's being said the ELC model is just banter. But I know Jim a little bit, he definitely knows his gear. His partner runs a great shop in Brighton and again she's an expert on Vintage Americana. I think he does a lot of the stock picking.

From what I can tell a lot of Gary Eastman's 'models' are long term associates- people who know their stuff, probably have brought from him for a long time and of course are photogenic.

I'm sure being Christian Bale's doppelgänger is entirely coincidental.