• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored Vintage Jackets

Jame Miller

Hello:

I'm new to this form and I need a little help I have a few vintage leather bomber/ Motorcycle jackets That I would like to sell I have completly restored them Dye, linings and new knit cuffs along with new knit wastbands.

I put them on ebay but Know one bought them I had a lot of people I mean a lot of people asked questions about the jackets but most of the people wanted them for next to nothing. I would keep them but they dont fit. I hate to give them a way because I spent A lot of time and money restoring them. the sad thing is I still have six more to restore but if I can sell them or wear them my hobby is just a waist. some of these jackets are from the 40's and 50s and I know how hard it is to find leather that old thats good enough to restore (Not craked or dryed out).

I have about 40 leather jackets Some A-2's and some just old bomber jackets. out of all the jackes I own my two favorite is the new Aero and my Us Wings A2. if any one likes old jacket leave me a message. Thanks.

Peter Graham

Hi Jame, welcome to the forum. Can you list the jackets you have for sale ? Someone here may be interested.