Restored 320th bomb squadron insignia

The Dutchman

This was done by Mark Nelson from Republic Productions. Sean Collins then created the patch on leather with his printing process. The restoration looks close with a few changes I see.

ausreenactor

I was going to post something about your hypocrisy; however, it would have put the post to the top of the new posts. Following on from your rant earlier I think of it now as case in point.

The Dutchman

I was going to post something about your hypocrisy; however, it would have put the post to the top of the new posts. Following on from your rant earlier I think of it now as case in point.
My hypocrisy about what ? posting a restoration project someone did V.S. an outright copy of a current artists work. Check my first two posts at the VLJ one was a piece of nose art luggage that some pansy ( In the US pansy is a polite term for pussy) gets all bent because of a nude woman, and kill marks. Second post is a 5th air force patch that someone who knows nothing stated the 5th was way off, and the lion looked like a dog. Later to find this was copied from actual art done during the war. That being said I just thought that's how you all roll at this site, just taking lessons from a group of assholes.